IT Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for IT recruiters – and that means that right now you might be a:
- You‘ll get to know all the IT professions during your first year as an IT recruiter.
- You‘ll put your IT education to work from day 1 in a broad sense – you‘ll meet various IT professionals daily.
- If you think that time has come for a career change – let‘s talk about IT recruitment as an option.
- Best IT recruiters are those who have previous experience in IT (in our opinion:) – you have a clear advantage already.
- You can use your skills and network from day 1 to become a very successful recruitment professional.
None of the two (but still passionate about IT and people)?
- Even though some say that IT is „rocket science“, IT recruitment doesn‘t have to be.
- If you love technology in general – you‘ll be amazed how quickly you can learn much more with us.
IT Recruitment Consultant will have to:
- Understand the Need. Take part in client briefings and get to the crux of what is needed. Our IT clients range from global companies with multinational IT departments or IT service providers to ambitious start-ups. Hence eventually you will work with anything from Architects to Help Desk Analysts and will know exactly what is DBA, C#, jQuery, MVC, MS SQL, ASP.NET, SDLC, scrum, ISEB, UML, Java, HTML5, TCP/IP, WINS, FTP, Telnet, LAN/WAN, TSM, Backup Exec, Arc serve, DHCP/ DNS… Don’t worry – you do not need to know all the magic letter combinations right away.
- Do the Search. You will mostly rely on extensive candidate databases and LinkedIn. However eventually you will build a network of candidates who trust you as their life-long recruiter and consult with you before their next career move.
- Assess the Competence. You will invite candidates and interview them to assess the match on both sides. Is it the right job for the candidate and does he or she have the right set of hard and soft skills to be recommended to the employer?
- Have Fun. Seriously. We are free to choose our way around tasks. We innovate to face challenges and that helps us grow as people and professionals.
There are only 4 things we need to become partners:
- “we can do it” kind of approach
- Passion for IT
- willingness to be a recruiter (i.e. match people with companies and help careers grow)
- good English
What’s in it for you?
- We will put you in the midst of action with top international companies operating in Lithuania and beyond. Our partners (we don’t like the term ‘client’) are already waiting for you to start. You will not need to wait until you get the first serious recruitment project.
- However we will train you to do it our way (which is all based on best international recruitment practices) and will give you all the support you need. Including table tennis lessons - as that is what we do when we need to refresh our minds in the office.
- We earn our salaries. And that is why they are usually above the market. You will have a fixed monthly salary, but you will earn the real money by successfully closing vacancies. That’s the way recruitment works.
Want to become a part of us?