Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Now it is your chance to join Danske Bank Group Wide Services in Vilnius and become a member of Accounts Payable team. With 27 employees Accounts Payable team covers whole invoice processing cycle including scanning, assignment and payment. Accounts Payable in Vilnius is an integral part of Danske Bank Group Wide Services who has a global perspective and have a good collaboration with the Finance and Procurement units in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Northern Ireland.
Accounts Payable team is looking for a responsible, outgoing and fast-learning professional to join our Accounts Payable team. You will be working with the whole AP process, vendor on-boarding, maintenance, e-invoice activation, support, KPI updates, invoice coding (assignment) and primary accounting, etc.
- Responsible for the e-invoicing solution in Danske Bank
- On boarding of new vendors for the e-invoicing solution
- Investigating and resolving problems associated with e-invoice process
- Providing support to involved parties/colleagues via e-mail
- Coding of invoices (Assignment)
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Continuous improvements for the invoice processes
- Update and analysis of KPI´s
- Performing other tasks related to the role
- Preferably 2-4 years of experience with the whole AP process
- Experience working with electronic invoicing
- Higher or professional education (finance or accounting degree is an advantage)
- Good English language skills (B1/B2 or higher), both speaking and writing
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Proactive approach to work
- An extrovert person with great communication skills
- Quality orientation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Positive mind-set
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture