Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that Wealth Management IT department is well known for. With multiple different projects, web application and mobile application development we are trying to change the world in retail investment, insurance and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions, start up kind of projects and many other great things is just a regular day in WMIT.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy we are all here not for the fashion – we are here for passion in IT and a real stuff.
Do you know ITIL and use it on daily basis?
Are you passionate about the SLAs and fixing broken apps?
Do you like new projects and responsibility of being in charge of new applications deployment “live”?
Do you like working in a team?
Do you like responsibility and ownership of what you do?
Do you like being close to the application development process and shaping it with your insights?
If all questions you answered with YES then let us know, as that is the kind of responsibilities that we offer in WMIT.
- 2+ years of relevant experience working in a similar Application Support role or as an IT administrator
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, ITIL foundation certificate is an advantage
- Experience with enterprise monitoring solutions
- You are result oriented and never give up
- You have bachelor or a master degree in IT field
- You are able to create simple scripts and macros
- Eager to learn technical areas
- Excellent English language skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities