Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Ferratum group is an international company which provides fast loans for customers, small and medium sized businesses in Europe, North America and Asia. Ferratum has continuously grown since it was founded in 2005 and reached sustainable proﬁtability early on. Currently we have more than 1 million clients all over the world.
Our mission is to provide the best consumer interface for loan processes and 24/7 personal customer service accessible through mobile devices, the internet or our partners. Such a mission statement can only be accomplished through simple and hassle-free product applications, fast and transparent loan processes, providing conﬁdential transactions and keeping our customers' data safe while providing consumer ﬁnancing with ﬁxed and transparent costs.
Ferratum is looking for highly motivated and result oriented Data Engineers to join our centralized Risk and data team in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The Data Engineer has to be an expert in SQL development further providing support to the Data Science in database design, data flow and analysis activities. The position of the Data Engineer also plays a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. The Data Engineer will help to build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
- Performing thorough testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in predictive models.
- Strive to ensure proper data governance and quality across the Data department and the business as a whole
- Perform ad-hoc analyses of data stored in the business’s MySQL/MS SQL databases and writes SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Participate in data management activities such as analyze complex data elements and systems, data flow, dependencies, and relationships in order to contribute to conceptual physical and logical data models.
- Provide support to the entire department for its data-centric needs.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, advising senior management on new and improved data engineering strategies that will drive departmental performance leading to overall improvement in data governance across the business, promoting informed decision-making, and ultimately improving overall business performance.
- Higher education in such areas as Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or any other technology related field.
- Strong understanding of databases and data structures.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to design, build, and maintain the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse. Experience with Microsoft technology stack is an advantage.
- Expertise in data modeling and query performance tuning. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server is an advantage.
- Ability to handle-multiple and simultaneous tasks meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- Highly motivated team with an excellent working atmosphere
- Comprehensive and diverse assignments in a dynamic environment
- Interesting challenges and opportunities in a fast growing, international company