Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - Karo Healthcare is establishing its Global Business Service Center in Kaunas, Lithuania. Company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and owned by EQT Partners since 2019. Karo Healthcare delivers smart choices for everyday healthcare. They own and commercialize branded, original over-the-counter products and prescription medicines across a range of everyday categories, including intimate health, skin health, digestive health, foot health, pain, cough and cold, wellness and specialty products. At Karo, you'll find a nurturing environment for personal and career growth, as they strive to redefine healthcare accessibility across 90+ countries through pharmacies, retailers, and healthcare providers.
We are looking for a Head of Finance COE (Center of Excellence) to be a part of building our Finance COE team in Lithuania, with the responsibility for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Accounting. The main responsibility will be to lead and distribute the work within the group in Lithuania and ensuring accuracy of accounting and financial statements in compliance with the Group policies and accounting standards. We are looking for someone who has experience of, and is motivated by, working in an international environment. The role requires excellent communication skills to effectively manage communication and work closely both within the Finance COE and with colleagues around Europe. The Head of Finance COE also have a key role in the transition of processes from the former outsourcing provider to the Finance COE in Lithuania. You will, together with the Head of Global Financial Services, organize the team in the most optimal way possible and lead the digitalization processes forward. The team will consist of approx. 15 colleagues and the Head of Finance COE will report to the Head of Global Financial Services.
- In collaboration with Regional Finance managers; ensure the accurate, complete, and timely execution of month-end and year-end closing, with the main responsibility over activities such as: Closing and reconciliation of subledgers such as Accounts Receivables, Accounts payables and Fixed assets; Valuation of assets and liabilities; Intercompany transactions and reconciliation; Current and long-term accruals; Report into the consolidation system; Revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
- Balance sheet and Income statements per country, including reconciliations and analysis.
- Monitor and present KPIs to stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Ensure clear definition of responsibilities between the Finance COE Lithuania, other entities, Controlling and the business.
- Ensure the implementation and harmonization of common processes and ways of working (e.g., reconciliations, new ways of working, standardization of activities).
- Prepare the operational budget and forecast for the Finance COE in Lithuania.
- Inspire leadership and development of the Finance COE team in Lithuania through training, career development and performance management programs.
- Liaise with key business and finance stakeholders, working together with the Head of Global Financial Services to manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Establish a culture that promotes integrated and collaborative ways of working within the Finance COE and as an integral member of the Global Finance organization.
- Ensure processes are implemented to facilitate timely and accurate transition of new entities to the Finance COE Lithuania.
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or similar field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing a finance function or a shared service center.
- Experience and understanding of integrated ERP software.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end processes such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Record to Report.
- An interest and experience in the digitalization of finance processes.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
- Other languages such Spanish, German, Dutch, Nordic Languages would be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in establishing new operations with the ability to attract, retain and motivate people.
- Experience working with any of the following systems: IFS, ADRA, Aaro, Power BI, RPA (UiPath), Pagero would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Shared Services Centre.
- A vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Hybrid working.
- Central office location and parking space.
- Canteen/Snacks Services.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company events.
- Referal bonus.
- Additional health initiatives.
- Additional Holiday/ 4 Leave days in case of extra hours.
5000 – 7000 EUR Gross.