Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Intermedix has been a leader in healthcare business services and technology enabled solution for over 30 years. Our solutions support planning, communication, command, and control to better connect healthcare providers, public health agencies, and emergency management personnel. We take pride in serving our clients with extensive industry expertise and exceptional technology to back it up. Today, with approximately 2000 employees, Intermedix annually processes more than 15 million patient encounters, collects over two billion in revenue for clients, and connects more than 95% of the United States population through its emergency preparedness and response technologies. Intermedix rewards innovation and hard work with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a career to join an organization that is a leader in health and safety then Intermedix may be just the place for you.
Department: HR Team| Reporting to: HR Director | Direct reports: none | Location: Kaunas
The role of the HR Business Partner is to support the business to deliver its strategic priorities by maximizing human capital, execution of HR programs and drive best practices. This is achieved through working across the business and HR Centres of Expertise (Talent and Organizational Development). The Human Resources Business Partner will provide both strategic HR leadership, hands on day-to-day support and focused on helping the business grow. The successful candidate would be driven, positive and believes in teamwork. A strong understanding of practical and applicable organization processes and structures, combined with human resource expertise is critical. This could be either project aligned and or working with specific business areas to proactively lead initiatives to deliver measurable benefits to people performance.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Deliver excellent customer service by building strong, effective, proactive working relationships with internal customers, peers and colleagues - build trust and credibility, with a high level of responsiveness, understanding and focus on business needs.
- Influence the development of business solutions, working with the business leaders and HR team to design and deliver the people plan to support the solutions.
- Coach, guide and support managers in the management of people, change management, resourcing, development and rewards of the staff.
- Design and implement HR processes and policies to reach higher level of efficiency in line with business needs and expectations.
- Drive a performance management culture.
- Be proactive in identifying best practice in the market place or across the HR community, making recommendation to business leads and HR colleagues.
- Respond to concerns around performance management, improvement, harassment, discrimination, misconduct, employee health and safety, teamwork, etc.
- Have a sound knowledge of the people within the business and what it will take to engage, develop and motivate them.
- Champion staff engagement throughout the business through various people processes.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Deliver a range of HR projects with emphasis on Business Change, Reward and Learning & Development under guidance and support from HR subject matter experts
- Ensure that all initiatives are developed with a full awareness of the cost/benefit implications
- Ensure that skills and professional expertise are regularly maintained and updated through continual research of best practice in the marketplace and legal developments
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources Management
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field
- Ability to manage projects, champion change and prioritize competing demands
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and public relations skills
- Demonstrated confident influencer at all levels
- Business acumen to foster credibility
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge of Labor Laws
- Proficient with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
The HRBP can focus on the people management and can become the HR Director or can manage the complex HR area like Compensation and Benefits or Leadership Development.