Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. More about us: here.
Our client - international company, operating in different countries with headquarters in Lithuania. One of the market leaders is looking for Lawyer in contracts.
As a contract lawyer you will be specialized in negotiating and preparing the contracts which are required to complete business transactions in a wide range of industries. You will be responsible for drafting contracts and negotiating with both parties involved in a particular contract to ensure all terms and conditions are understood and clearly communicated. As a professional you will help our business to function effectively, allocate risks and anticipate common sources of disputes to minimise the likelihood of litigation or any other consequences.
- A university degree in law;
- Thorough knowledge of commercial, corporate and labour law;
- At least 3 years of legal experience;
- Written and verbal fluency in English ( Russian language would be a plus);
- Excellent computer skills and record-keeping ability;
- Conflict management and decision making skills;
- Ability to work in ta team and independently.
- Work in a rapidly growing, international company;
- Opportunity to grow as a professional in global environment;
- Career opportunities.