Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
- As a Programmer in Wealth Products & Advice, Investment Advice you strive to deliver great back-up and efficient automated tools that in the end will make the adviser shine in front of the customer.
- You have ambitions to create greater automation and flexibility in the tasks associated with investment advice.
- Together with colleagues in the Nordics, you will ensure the development of the concept.
- Your main focus will be on developing, coding and monitoring tools that optimize investment related tasks, in collaboration with our Investments SME’s in the Nordics.
- You are a key liaison toward Investment Advice on areas such as tool development, automation, data analysis, monitoring, identifying and at last implement improvements to current automated task across Investment Advice.
A Typical Day:
- (50%) Develop autonomous frontend models/tools such as risk calculator, asset allocations models, returns schemes etc.
- (10%) Be a key liaison toward Investment Advice on areas such as tool development, automation and data analysis
- (20%) Monitor, identify and implement improvements to current automated task across Investment Advice
- (20%) Maintenance, update and monitor developed models.
- 90% - Expert in Visual Basic Application (VBA)
The desired candidate is passionate about working behind the lines and making our advisers shine by making intelligent and autonomous solutions build on existing platforms.
60% Strategic development
Be the key player in succeeding in our strategy by providing digital at heart solutions towards investment specialists, advisors and clients.
10% Agile development
Be good at prioritizing and have a lot on your plate.
10% Hacker mind-set
Doesn’t take no for an answer and knows that everything is possible
10% Manuel procedure
Update and maintain outstanding recommendation on the preferred list.
- Bachelor degree in the IT field or similar and a equilibrist in programming/automation
- Preferable knowledge of and interest in Financial markets
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate across countries and cross functions in Investment Advice
- Strong programming skills with focus on user interface
- Collaborative and agile mind-set
- Impossible is nothing
- Expert user of Microsoft Office
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Knowledge to Danish and other Scandinavian languages is preferable but not a requirement
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience and pragmatic customer mind-set is an advantage
- A truly unique opportunity to become a part of newly establishing Wealth Management business development hub in Lithuania.
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
- Work together with a team of top level international business consultants who will inspire you to succeed.
- A challenging role giving you an opportunity to be exposed to the whole wealth management value chain, not just a segment of it.
- Opportunity to grow your career and develop competences.
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture.