Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our partner – Austrian logistics processes automatization company’s North Europe branch „TGW Limited“, which opened engineering services center in Kaunas this year. This company is leading automatic logistics and storage decisions creator and installer. „TGW Logistics Group“ creates and installs individual automatic logistics storages decisions for well-known international companies and brands.
Development of simulation models to analyse the performance of intralogistics systems during Sales or Realization phase. Development and documentation of internal tools to increase simulation development efficiency.
- Implement specified model development tasks;
- Implement input data integration tasks;
- Run experiments, collect results, and prepare charts;
- Technical support required.
- Programming skills: object orientated programming with C#.net and procedural programming;
- Knowledge of simulation principles and tools;
- Knowledge in intralogistics industry (material handling technologies, conveyors, cranes, palletizing, lifts, etc.) desirable;
- Knowledge in data analysis: Access / Excel;
- Learning aptitude;
- Self-dependent thinking and acting;
- Knowledge in handling AutoCAD drawings;
- Good communication skills;
- Good teamwork skills in an international environment;
- Good command of business English;
- Willingness to travel.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „Simulation Engineer” to: kb[eta]afr.lt
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.