Lemon Gym LV
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Lemon Gym (SIA GYM LV) belongs to an international group of companies Impuls. Impuls group of companies operates 30 health clubs in the Baltic States. Lemon Gym has been operating in the market since 2014 and manages a network of 16 sports clubs in the Baltics.
Lemon Gym is looking for the Accountant to join Pan Baltic Finance team. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with preparing annual financial reports.
- Responsibility for accounting of 6 sport clubs:
- Payroll of 35 employees accounting with Tilde program;
- AP and AR accounting (bank statements entries, purchase invoices, revenue accounting);
- Monthly financial reports preparation;
- Submission of reports to States Authorities;
- Representation / assistance in the auditing procedures;
- Performing other tasks assigned by the Chief Accountant.
- ~2 years of experience with full-cycle accounting including payroll;
- Strong attentiveness to detail and good analytical skills;
- Excellent Latvian language skills, good English language skills;
- Experience in preparing annual financial reports is advantageous;
- Hands-on experience with ERP system like Directo is advantageous;
- Russian language skills are advantageous.
- Salary from 1100 Eur gross per month for 0.8 FTE;
- Flexible working hours, 3-4 days per week and remote work opportunity;
- Friendly, helpful and reliable team;
- Team building events;
- Annual sport club subscription.
From 1100 EUR gross