Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Leinonen Lithuania, part of Leinonen Group, an international accountancy and advisory company, has been providing high quality accounting, advisory, administration, payroll management to a large base of international companies in the Lithuanian market for more than 20 years. Leinonen Group develops services continuously to respond to the demands of customers in a rapidly changing environment. This proactive approach enables Leinonen to provide better and better solutions to customers.
Are you an accounting professional looking for a great career opportunity? Are you highly interested in developing your leadership skills and have a passion for people?
If you are motivated to work with and guide some of the biggest companies operating in Lithuania and the Baltics – there’s a great opportunity for learning and growth:
- Manager: You have the ability to shape your team the way you want it! You will supervise and lead them in order to ensure proper staffing, work allocation, staff performance, motivation, and development.
- Strategist: You will have the opportunity to decide how to approach tasks and develop a plan to accomplish them.
- Communicator: You will be responsible for the exchange of information between the team members and the management. You will act as a single point of contact in day-to-day operations for named clients.
- Goal Setter: You will set goals and milestones which will determine the performance of the team members.
- Teamwork: You will have the opportunity to cooperate with each department - Production, Tax & Legal, Sales & Marketing. Our client is a very open company that embraces open communication and suggestion of ideas. They are one team, not just a group of individuals!
- University degree is desired, educational background in accounting/economics is an asset.
- 3 plus years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages are seen as an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting software: Navision, Rivilė, Directo, SAP and others will be seen as an advantage.
- Strong people management skills, solution and development-oriented, problem-solving skills.
- In-depth accounting knowledge of Local Accounting standards; knowledge of IFRS is seen as an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Great team, friendly environment, and relaxed working atmosphere.
- Brand new office premises in Kaunas and/or Vilnius
- Work with an international client base.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- An opportunity to take part in the development of consultancy practice.
3200 – 3800 EUR Gross + Annual Bonus