Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
As an AML Monitoring officer, you will join the team of 35+ people. You will work in an international and friendly environment in close cooperation with other teams in Riga, Sweden and other countries. Your main responsibilities will include monitoring and investigation of suspicious transactions and performance of other AML controls for SEB Group.
- Experience or knowledge in AML area;
- At least 1 year working experience in the related areas (banking, finance, risk management etc.);
- Higher education;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Self-driven, team-oriented and service minded personality;
- Large integrity as you will need to work with the information of a sensitive and highly confidential nature;
- Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law.
1300 – 2100 EUR gross