Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Dana incorporated is a world leader in highly engineered solutions for improving the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of powered vehicles and machinery. Dana supports the passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway markets, as well as industrial and stationary equipment applications. Founded in 1904, Dana employs approximately 36,000 people in 33 countries on six continents who are committed to delivering long-term value to customers. Based in Maumee, Ohio, USA, the company reported sales of $8.1 billion in 2018.
THE AP TEAM LEADER is responsible for leading the Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursement team including workload allocation, scheduling and review of performed work, motivation, recruitment and other. He/she ensures timely, accurate and compliant processing of Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursement transactions in accordance with performance and quality standards defined in relevant service level agreements (SLAs) and as described in the end-to end process documentation
- Responsible for the day-to-day Accounts Payable operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the General Ledger/Closing transaction processing Oversee and process G/L transactions including accruals, reversing entries, intercompany transactions and reconciliations, balance sheet reclassifications;
- Supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements Drive internal/external audits and be the main point of contact;
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Payable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects. Proactively solve or escalate unforeseen issues and escalations;
- Drive the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursements transaction processing;
- Lead personnel including hiring, training, performance review and terminations;
- Coordinate and review work of direct reports to ensure adherence to guidelines, policies and deadlines;
- Act as a banner of Dana‘s values and actively participate in building Vilnius SSC‘s identity within the organization and in Lithuania.
- 2-6 years of experience in Finance/Accounting/Backoffice operations, preferably in a Service Center environment;
- At least 2 year experience of leading team;
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes;
- Work experience with ERP, BW and typical other IT-tools as a plus;
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure;
- Acts as a role model by being a strong team-player;
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people;
- Strong service orientation: strong commitment to customer orientation and understanding of customer needs and market trends;
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude;
- Process improvement experience is a great plus.
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance;
- Engagement activities;
- Sport events;
- Personal and professional growth.
From 3000 EUR gross