Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Rebellion Pay is a young, customer-oriented Startup that challenges the status quo by offering its customers a simple and transparent way of managing their personal finances. Rebellion offers the market light banking services with which to meet the financial needs of younger people, in a transparent, clear and with the security of being audited and supervised by European regulation.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer (NodeJS) to join us on our next step - an integration project from scratch with one of the biggest cloud banking platforms.
Working directly with our Spanish and Lithuanian team of Engineers, Product, Compliance, and Business, you will be involved in designing and developing all the integrations with this platform, based on best practices as we scale our product and team. Also, you will ensure robustness, performance, and failure characteristics of the system.
IMPORTANT: due to the situation of the Covid-19, until the last notice, the entire Rebellion Pay team is working remotely - but it's an onsite position, so once the current status is over we will return to our Vilnius office.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in development and some hands on experience with Node.js
- Previous experience in the integration of external APIs
- Knowledge and experience with automatic test tools
- Experience working on an agile environment
- High level of English - mandatory
- A great engineer that cares about good practices and principles
- You are an extremely self-motivated person that loves learning
- Passion to try new technologies
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty
Nice to haves:
- Good knowledge Cloud AWS Amazon
- Knowledge in MongoDB
- Knowledge in Linux
- Knowledge in React
- Previous experience working in FinTech
- Knowledge and experience working with Banking Cores
- Offices based in the center of Vilnius.
- Career Progression - if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you'll get one here. There are many directions your career can move in.
- Flexible working hours, WFH, short working Fridays - We have many roles in our busy lives; family, fitness (some of us), work, study and community interests. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone here.
- A flat hierarchy will make you see your ideas come to fruition and being in a small and fast-growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product. We speak Spanish, English, German and Lithuanian - you choose!
- Fresh fruit, coffee, cereals; you choose your operating systems; team building activities,...
- Be part of the Rebellion! We’re all about freedom & fresh punk. We believe in people with passion, and that is unconventional and rebel.
Feel free to get to know us a bit more:
From 2500 EUR gross