Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
We are one of the largest employers in Lithuania – more than 4000 colleagues here value our internal culture, care for our employees, global teams’ set-up, interesting work and growth opportunities.
You will join other BI Engineers, .NET developers, DevOps specialists, IT Systems, and Business analysts – all working in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains. The main purpose of the Finance tribe is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering Danske Bank’s financials. Effective steering is needed to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a strong bank.
- Mess up with existing data-driven solutions so that they are trusted, testable, and easily maintainable
- Work with MS SQL server stack for existing data transformations
- Help us move our data pipelines to the AWS cloud
- Use Azure DevOps to automate development
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Contribute to solving incidents and running the operation flows
- 2 years of experience ETL with Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- 2 years of experience working with SQL
- Experience with PowerShell scripting, data analysis, and database modeling
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Python, Spark, and AWS Glue
- Experience with Apache Airflow
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
Monthly salary ranges: 3340 - 5160 EUR Gross (based on your competencies relevant to the job).