Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries.
- The Collections Associate is responsible for the collection of invoices from an allocated portfolio of clients utilizing phone and email.
- Contact customers via email/phone for outstanding invoices within the assigned portfolio
- Maintain accurate records in internal collections system of all communication with clients
- Record accurate details of disputes that arise from collection calls for referral to the relevant internal departments and follow up as needed
- Investigate all credit items from the assigned portfolio and submit to the relevant department
- Support internal adjustment process
- Maintain customer records in internal systems
- Attend regular meetings with line manager to discuss your portfolio.
- Escalate difficult collections to line manager
- Minimum requirement of country specific qualifications in English and Mathematics
- Collections experience within a financial / corporate environment preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Customer Services driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with high volumes productively and accurately
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English is essential.
We have impact. So will you.
The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.