Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Do you want to play a central role in our journey towards the future and explore the fantastic world of compensation and benefits? Then you are on the right track so keep on reading! We are looking for a team member to join us as Compensation and Benefits Process Expert for Baltics at SEB in Vilnius.
You will be part of professional, international Baltic Compensation & Benefits team and in your daily work you will closely collaborate with other Comp&Ben process experts in other Baltic countries, HR administration and Payroll team. You will be involved in all Comp&Ben processes, participate in the projects or initiatives within Comp&Ben area in Lithuania and Baltics.
As a Compensation and Benefits Process Expert, you will be responsible for:
- Work with statistics and analytics, internal reporting for Baltic countries
- Testing of new tools, implementation and continuously improving existing tools and processes
- Seek for new ways of working to be more efficient, modern and data driven HR
- Coordinate and ensure quality in end-to-end Comp&Ben processes deliveries
- Participation in the projects within Comp&Ben in Lithuania and Baltics
- Review and align processes within your area of responsibility
- Writing and updating guidelines, instructions and policies
- Communication with employees and managers
- Contributing to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Process coordination skills
- High interest in new ways of working
- Able to manage your time & prioritize
- Outgoing & positive team player
- Excellent in English
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and working environment
- Long-term stability
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
1550- 2350 EUR gross
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.