McKesson Business Services Lithuania
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
McKesson Business Services Lithuania is a service provider for McKesson Europe - a leading international wholesale and retail company and provider of logistics and services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. More than 38,000 employees in 13 European countries continuously strive to supply patients with pharmaceutical products in a safe and reliable way. The head office, McKesson Europe AG, is located in the centre of Stuttgart, Germany.
The Contact Center Administrator will assist in the development and administration of the company’s contact center technology in a Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) environment. Our administrators will work closely with our business partners to deliver high quality solutions that support their business goals and objectives.
- Customer Service Technology Platform Liaison – Acting as a support liaison with contact center cloud provider(s), ensuring that the organization’s needs are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Telephony & Product Support – Supporting existing technology platforms that keeps the business focused on delivering quality service.
- Process Improvement – Utilizing contact center knowledge and best practices to improve the way that the business performs in the contact center space.
- Minimum 2 years’ education and/or experience working with a broad array of contact center technology, including call routing, telephony, quality assurance, and reporting required;
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of ACD/Contact Center technologies, configuration and administration;
- Experience using Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise 11.X (UCCE)
- Cisco Call Manager and Unity 11.x Administration
- Cisco CUIC reporting, Verint QM and WFO experience
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detailed oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French and English).
You will have colleagues from more than 35 countries, their open and multinational working culture is characterised by diversity. They offer various opportunities to grow at McKesson Business Services Lithuania through our demand-oriented further training programmes. Helping their employees to develop is one of McKesson top priorities. You can expect a modern, innovative working environment located in the centre of Vilnius.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2800 - 3400 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Please note that the overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.