Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
You will join the Reporting and Performance management squad in Asset Finance, which is responsible for data-centric activities. Team is building data integration solutions with wide array of tools and technologies such as Airflow, Java, OpenShift, Pentaho, Python, SSIS. The team is focusing on agility and close collaboration with business and needs bright minds and highly motivated individuals who love working with data.
- You will work with ETL process development using Pentaho and SSIS data integration tools, as well as underlying infrastructure on OpenShift with Airflow, Python and Java.
- You will understand how data is extracted, transformed and loaded for BI purposes, how it influences decision modelling and the overall asset financing business.
- You will work closely together with the IT team’s lead architects, software engineers and business analysts as well as experienced business consultants.
- Your work will have direct impact and will bring significant benefits for Asset Finance business.
- 2+ years of experience in software development or related fields
- Database knowledge
- Experience with ETL processes
- An ability to self-organize
- Creative problem-solving skills
The following is a plus:
- Experiences with various databases (MS SQL, MySQL, DB2, Influx DB, etc.)
- Dimensional modelling
- BI experience
- Agile and test-driven development
2720 - 4080 EUR gross
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.