Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - ETEX is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium since 1905, the family-owned group operates 120 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro. With the help of more than 13,000 employees, develops and produces a variety of technically and aesthetically superior building materials. These range from cladding and building boards in fiber cement and plaster to roofing materials, high-performance insulation and fire protection systems, and ceramic floor and wall tiles.
We are seeking a highly analytical and experienced Digital Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for close contact internal stakeholders & UX team to understand the Business Requirements & objectives, translating those requirements into technical specifications for the tagging. You will be defining the KPIs and supporting metrics, create and maintain dashboards in Power BI, execute deep-dive analysis, present insights and recommendations for improvements based on the data, and work in collaboration with the Web analytics specialist for all the requests related to GTM.
- Close contact with internal stakeholders & UX team to understand the Business Requirements & objectives
- Translate the Business Requirements into technical specifications for the tagging
- Define KPIs & Supporting metrics
- Create and maintain dashboards in Power BI
- Execute deep-dive analysis
- Present analysis with data insights & recommendations of improvements
- Work in collaboration with the Web analytics specialist for all the requests related to GTM
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in web analytics area
- Experience with using any web analytics solution (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics..)
- Very good communication and storytelling skills
- Experience with dashboarding tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Looker Studio
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent English
- Customer focus mindset – always make it easy and user friendly for the customers
- Be perfectionist and detailed oriented
Nice to have skills:
- Ability or willingness to write performant SQL queries against any cloud data warehouse
- Strong analytical skills with affinity of data analysis (statistical methods is considered as a plus)
- Python in the context of data analysis is strong plus
- Experience with of any web tagging management solution like Google Tag Manager is a plus
- A dynamic work atmosphere in a well-established global company with development opportunities
- An evolving salary based on your experience
- Being the technical lead of the web analytics team
- Having lot of autonomy in the day-to-day job
- Work in a dynamic environment with a motivated team
- Increase expertise on web analytics
- Increase communication skills
- Internal training on Google analytics, Big query, DataModeling and dashboarding PowerBI
- Becoming the reference for the group for all the technical questions related to web analytics
2279 – 2975 EUR Gross.
If you are passionate about web analytics and have a strong desire to drive data-driven decisions, we would love to hear from you!