Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Vinted is the world’s largest marketplace for preloved clothing and accessories. We have a dream to make secondhand the first choice worldwide and we’re already on our way to success with a community of 16 millions in 10 markets, and counting. Our purpose-driven, engaged, and ever-learning team is changing perception of preloved fashion and spreading Vinted idea globally. Constant self-development and strive to become world-class professionals is in our DNA. Vinted’s People team is here to help on this mission.
As new Director of Analytics, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our data culture at Vinted is always world-class. You’ll drive our long-term analytical vision and play a key decision-making role in Vinted’s global development. If you’re someone who is data-obsessed, passionate about working in an unconventional and fast-paced business, and solving problems with full autonomy over strategy and team, then this job may be for you.
In this position, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring that data-driven culture at Vinted remains world-class
- Build and lead a team of analysts and data scientists, including mentoring team leads and developing growth plans
- Drive Vinted’s analytical vision and determine the most valuable areas for future development
- Collaborate with multiple departments to identify value-creation opportunities and ensure that analytical needs are met
- Create and implement training programs for analysts and data scientists
- Build a methodology for high-quality, unified analysis processes across the company
- Ensure that the team has all the tools they need to execute fast and efficient analysis, to identify opportunities for value creation, and to implement new projects
- A motivational, inspirational leader with experience leading teams of 10+ people
- A conceptual thinker who is able to strategize based on the bigger picture
- Experience in building and implementing strategy for a company unit
- A strong background (5+ years) in analytics/data science, including hands-on experience with analysis and building business cases – you have plenty of successful projects under your belt
- Deep, up-to-date technical knowledge of analytical tools and methodologies
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Business, or any other related field – alternatively, an equivalent level of relevant work experience would also be acceptable
- Experience in a tech company would be an advantage
- Opportunity to join our stock options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net salary)
- 25 working days of holidays
- All the tech you need to do your job
- Daily breakfast and lunch at Vinted Noise restaurant
- Monthly team-building events
- In-house gym
- A personal “Shop @ Vinted” budget
The salary range for this position is 4960-8265 Eur GROSS / month.