Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher. One of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market, the company delivers authentic gaming experiences and services across PC, console and mobile platforms. They are a team of enthusiastic and passionate developers, creatives, artists, marketers, tech geeks and engineers from around the globe. With over 20 years of game development experience, Wargaming has brought games to every major platform and collaborated with industry giants.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, value teamwork, and want to take your career to the next level, Wargaming is a perfect place for you.
What you will do:
- Will be assisting General Manager Wargaming Vilnius,
- Scheduling the meetings for GM,
- Organizing documentation signing processes
- Booking hotels, flights, car transfers, and preparing itineraries,
- Assisting with travel-related documentation,
- Providing the company’s senior management with high-level personalized service to suit their transportation needs.
- 2+ years of experience in the same role,
- Excellent English skills,
- Good Russian Language skills would be an advantage,
- Experience managing complex itineraries,
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite,
- Working discipline, strong communication skills, a keen eye for detail,
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage the workload so that all tasks are completed in time,
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with personnel at all levels of business.
2103-2454 EUR gross