Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Amberlo is a fast-growing cloud-based law firm management platform. They aim to improve access to justice by turning law firms into high-performance digital organizations.
Thousands of clients from 70+ countries use Amberlo daily, and the number is growing.
Lawyers like Amberlo's best-in-class UX, comprehensive features, and the enormous value it delivers. That's why law firms stay with them and recommend Amberlo to others.
The company has an experienced and friendly team that has been building cloud-based software for more than 20 years. They are currently in Poland, Spain, Peru, and Lithuania, soon planning to expand to other European countries.
Amberlo is growing, and we are looking for mid-senior full-stack engineers in Kaunas and Vilnius. If you want to make a global impact, join our team and help us in our mission to turn law firms into high-performing digital organizations.
- Develop and maintain application to meet client’s needs across the globe.
- Initiate application improvements.
- Develop innovative features and modernize the application.
- Reviewing and debugging code.
- Collaborate with other developers while looking for the best solutions.
- Communicate with clients’ teams.
- Continuous learning habit.
- Good English language skills.
- Good social skills and at least one non-IT hobby.
- Friendly and experienced team. No lousy bosses that talk c#%p.
- The latest technology stack, hardware, and development tools.
- Hybrid working model
- Company Stock Options.
4000 – 6000 EUR Gross