Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of one of the Agile development teams of talented professionals, who are developing solutions within electronic banking channels, working and contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process. You will work in a diverse environment with teams and colleagues located in Vilnius and Stockholm.
As a Full Stack Java Developer you will be responsible for:
- New microsite and services development for SEB Corporate Channels
- Tech stack: Java 11/Java 8, Spring, Kafka, MySQL, Liquibase, Junit, Spock, Angular/React, Oracle, Mongo, Big Data Platform, NIFI, Git/ Github, Red Hat OpenShift, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with Java with Spring Boot (back end)
- Experience with HTML/CSS/Typescript and Angular (front end)
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and knowledge of application frameworks and integrations
- Experience working with API’s
- Team player, who works as part of an agile scrum team
- Interest in continued learning and growth
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Extensive technology stack & knowledgeable colleagues
- Training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more
2400 – 4450 EUR gross