Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Balcia Insurance - is an international insure-tech company with long-standing years of experience, yet our journey into the insurance world has just gained momentum thanks to the updated #Balcia 2.0. version. With a new perspective and vision in the market by developing products and services, based on peoples’ needs and advantages, hand in hand with technology - we are proud to announce the contemporary and newest way of insurance as a part of your lifestyle. No more buying, cancelling, instead we offer a subscription to your favorite insurance products, whilst we bring out even more modern trends in the insurance market to ease your life journey.
We are agile, bold, dynamic and collaborative - we are a team. We value trust & transparency above all. We are looking for talents who are curious, love insurance & tech, we live to be better with every single day.
If you have a drive and ambition, this job is for you!
WE WILL TRUST YOU:
- To be our representative in working with cooperation partners - insurance intermediaries, for building sustainable business relations
- Create and apply strategic solutions for client portfolio management
- Manage and monitor sales of insurance products to partners
- Manage client’s database and prepare reports
- Lead and motivate the local Sales team
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- If you have experience in searching and attracting new clients and potential partners in the insurance industry, in building out and managing relationships with sales partners
- If you are able to grow profitable partnerships through cooperation and business development
- If you are able to analyze market information, develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for our products
- If you are able to plan own work, necessary resources, activities and budgets to successfully carry out sales strtegy
- If you have proactive leadership with a positive “can do” approach
- If you are able and willing to work in dynamic conditions and are used to thinking outside the box -
then we are "on the same page" and it is definitely worth talking to us.
- 5+ years of experience in active sales/key account management, preferably in insurance field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Lithuanian and English language skills
- Ability to make decisions and find solutions
- Experience in leadership role
- You will be working at a modern office in Vilnius, 5 Perkūnkiemio Street in a friendly, fast-paced and teamwork oriented international culture with high ethics. You will have an opportunity to work also remotely.
- No two days are the same. You will be working closely with an amazing team and learning from the best in a constantly changing environment. We will provide you with necessary trainings, guidance and onboarding.
- Competitive monthly salary range of 3500-4300 EUR gross (depending on your level of experience and competence), health insurance from the first day, additional paid days off, discount on Balcia products, gifts on special occasions and much more. We will also cover your phone and mobile e-signature costs
3500-4300 EUR Gross