Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client: one of the largest manufacturing companies in the world with 10 000 employees, operating in more than 40 countries worldwide and having more than 2.5 billion EUR annual revenue. They are opening their new strategic partners center here in Lithuania, where they are going to gather HR operations and finance professionals to work with all the other entities in Europe.
The HR Operations Lead will be responsible for leading the HR service delivery teams in operation center in Vilnius. The position is accountable for the performance of operational HR process teams, ensures that operations are monitored according to the service level agreements and acts as an escalation point for major incident resolution.
In addition, HR Operations Lead will take responsibility for managing HR delivery related performance levels and working together with key clients and stakeholders, Global Process Owners and Service Managers to drive continuous improvement and sustain performance.
- Leading and motivating HR service delivery teams.
- Managing skills and development of HR delivery staff.
- Being responsible for budget management.
- Defining and managing operational process execution according to service catalogue and service level agreements.
- Leading transition processes, taking some parts of country operations from centers.
- Redefining HR operation model, designing and standardizing processes.
- Leading the change and setting the HR services and Service Delivery Model.
- Liaising in process quality reviews and root cause analysis.
- Proactively mitigating risks and resolving escalated service incidents.
- Initiating and promoting continuous improvement culture to ensure operational excellence.
- Being the main point of contact for all countries regarding HR operations related queries.
- Managing stakeholders (mainly HR Directors, head of SSC, HR team, technology partners etc.).
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or similar.
- Relevant experience in a similar role within international environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong knowledge of HR practices and tools.
- Proven people management and development skills.
- Continuous process improvement skills especially Global HRIS enabled processes.
- Experience with HR Technology platforms such as Workday/Service Now.
- Understand company’s strategic development and business priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability and confidence to operate at senior levels with company stakeholders.
- Full professional proficiency in written and oral English.
- Proficiency in an additional European language could be seen as an advantage.
3660 - 5500 EUR gross