Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
We are a team of ambitious, driven and curious individuals, who are constantly eager to learn new things.
Do you feel like one of us?
We are looking for a Mid- Senior iOS developer in Mobile team (in Digital Channels Tribe) who will join our new exiting project – building totally new Banking app for more than 800 thousand our clients!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of a new, innovative banking app
- Bringing in ideas for tech stack to experiment and adopt in all Mobile teams
- Exercising good work practices like code reviews, unit testing, tech talks
- Participation in launching new features to Baltic Countries
- Proactive improvement in team’s processes through feedback and retrospective
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- 2+ years experience of extensive iOS development
- Fluent with Swift
- Experienced with Git, RESTful web APIs, Jenkins
- Ambition to make a difference and focus on value delivery
- Good knowledge of English and good communication skills
- Possibility to work on one of the most innovative SEB products – Mobile Banking App
- Large-scale systems (integration with systems in three countries)
- Learn from experienced developers community
- Flexible and friendly International agile team
- Modern and fun work environment
- Climbing towards what really interests you
1900–4450 EUR gross. The exact amount of salary after completion of the recruitment period will be offered to the selected candidate taking into consideration his/her work experience and competencies