Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
NKT manufacture and sell power cables for a span of applications, including the renewal of the energy transfer network, connection of offshore wind-parks to the grid, and high energy transmission across borders. In these exiting times, on the back of the recent integration of ABB Cables, NKT is moving towards realization of our Excellence 2020 strategy.
You will be based in an international environment in a brand-new office in Kaunas. We are looking for a skilled individual focusing on delivering results. You should be a team player and will have various interactions within the team.
The main tasks and responsibilities:
- Operational processing of standard and individual requests within the scope of IT user support, provision of the IT workplace, IT devices, such as: Access and Account Management, Client Software Installation, License Management;
- Processing of IT Incidents concerning IT user and IT workplace support;
- Working with relevant applications regarding user, computer, infrastructure and mobile device management;
- Supporting the creation of reports within the scope of IT user support, IT workplace support and client management;
- Maintenance of IT relevant master data;
- Participate in IT projects within the scope of IT user support, IT workstation provisioning, IT endpoints;
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the current ITSM solution;
- Work towards ensuring the availability of all IT services;
- Deputize local IT Onsite Support team in Kaunas.
- IT apprentice or higher education with corresponding work experience
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to abstract / understand the requirements from the process requesters side
- Sound understanding of the IT support organization and its processes based on ITIL
- Ability to work independent and autonomous
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team;
- Opportunity to participate in different projects;
- Interesting challenges and tasks, learning opportunities;
- Flat structure, lots of communication with different departments all across the company;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely;
- Brand new office located at Kauno Dokas.
From 1900 EUR gross