Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Leinonen Lithuania, part of Leinonen Group, an international accountancy and advisory company, has been providing high quality accounting, advisory, administration, payroll management to a large base of international companies in the Lithuanian market for more than 20 years. Leinonen Group develops services continuously to respond to the demands of customers in a rapidly changing environment. This proactive approach enables Leinonen to provide better and better solutions to customers.
- Provide 2nd line support for the accounting platforms and software existing in the enterprise;
- Accounting software maintenance and configuration: Navision/Microsoft Business Central, Directo, Rivilė;
- Communication with internal employees and external suppliers;
- Internal employee help with establishing connection with customer systems (SSL VPN, RDP, Citrix, etc);
- Customer onboarding and technical solution implementation;
- Customer and internal employees support in case of technical questions;
- Internal employee onboarding and technical setup;
- Prepare technical documentation, operations documentation and user guides for existing and new software or services;
- Review existing IT solutions, report review results, and assist co-workers in improvement of IT solutions;
- Participate in development of new IT services together with other employees;Perform project management activities with other team members;
- Follow IT area innovations (Microsoft 365 services and Cloud Services).
- Understanding of IT services (Active Directory, Printing, Windows Domain Services);
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT;
- Understanding of Accounting Software (Navision, Microsoft Business Central) would be an advantage;
- Initiative, analytical and focus on solving issues and completing projects;
- Ability to transform functionality requirements into solutions;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Good communication, cooperation, and interaction skills;
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian & English languages.
- Remote work with the possibility to visit our office in Vilnius;
- International environment with unlimited possibilities to develop personal and teamwork skills;
- Finnish management style – relaxed atmosphere, friendly environment and transparency;
- Team spirit events (mostly online during pandemic);
- Possibility to present your ideas and see them implemented – we are constantly developing our organisational culture and internal processes so we love to hear new, fresh ideas;
- Working hours: Monday-Thursday 08:00-16:00, Friday 08:00-15:00.
From 1600 EUR gross