Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
You will join the Financial Steering software development unit, leading four self-organizing Agile teams, 12 solution developers in total and 4 consultants-developers, who develop IT systems used by Group Finance business divisions, maintaining the highest level of service for internal financial reporting. There is a number of large-scale activities and projects that re-quire proactive approach, high energy and broadening your level of technical IT expertise. Together with your team you will be expected to implement a number of the business value flows using Oracle Cloud, launch a system ensuring its stability and establish a maintenance model for it. This initiative in the pipeline will entail the consolidation of the systems, thus, business value flows will require your thorough review and ensuring a proper coverage with-in a new solution.
As an IT Team manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily deliveries of your teams
- Budget management and reporting
- Operational risk management
- Driving IT architecture improvements in the systems the teams develop and maintain
- Hiring new staff, managing performance, coaching, and mentoring team members
- You will contribute to SEB scaling Agile activities and deliver business value through cross-functional teams working in a tribe setup
- Have proven experience leading a software development team in Agile environment
- Possess people management skills and have experience ensuring coaching and development of team members
- Know how to make teams effective, manage scopes and deliverables demonstrating structured and strong planning capabilities
- Are self-driven and adaptive to changing priorities and requirements
- Maintain effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Are enthusiastic about tech industry and are driven by promoting it while bridging technology to business and vice versa
- Possess excellent English language skills
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
3450 - 5550 EUR gross