MWI Animal Health
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 12 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by their associates around the world, company provides pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. Company operates the backbone of the healthcare supply chain, drives the future of local care delivery and guides medical innovations.
Currently AmerisourceBergen subsidiary company MWI Animal Health is expanding its IT Development team to Vilnius, Lithuania and searching for motivated Java Developer to join highly professional team.
MWI Animal Health is founded by vets, for vets. Their experience led them to create a comprehensive solution flexible enough to help any veterinary practice focus on what matters most: caring for animals. To do it, company brought together a best-in-class wholesale distributor (Centaur Services), a practice management software innovator (Vet Space), and two buying groups with relationships across the industry (St Francis Group and Vetswest). The result is MWI Animal Health.
Provide software solutions to the Veterinary industry and delivery of web applications, 3rd party integrations and solving complex problems in a busy agile technical environment.
You will be part of an experienced technical team delivering high quality software for the Veterinary market, day to day tasks include the development of new features as well as defect fixing and providing technical support on occasion.
As part of this dynamic team you will have the ability to introduce new tools and frameworks, improve the SDLC and run POC’s on new technologies.
- Hands-on core Java development. (Java 8+)
- Middle-tier development including either JEE or the Spring Framework
- Experience building and designing RESTful API’s
- Experience of deploying scalable software solutions
- Excellent problem solving-skills
- Strong communication and team-player abilities
- Testing libraries (JUnit/Mockito/Arquillian)
- Experience with SpringBoot, microservices and/or microprofile architectures appreciated.
Would be great if you have
- SQL knowledge
- Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server
- MVC and UI toolset experience (GWT, Angular6 …) for a more front end role would be considered.
- Experience with CI tools Maven / Jenkins / Octopus
- Experience with cloud platform architectures (Azure, online training provided)
- Experience working in the Health Care sector
- Agile software development experience
3300-4130 EUR gross