Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Perlas Network takes care of more than 2000 terminals around Lithuania. Currently, the system is owned by IGT (a large corporation in the United States) and they are also looking after Perlas’ system development, maintenance, integration with partner systems and functionality expansion. Front IT is assisting Perlas Network with this large scale project and taking ownership of the system, to advance its technological state and further develop it.
Front IT’s newly created Java department is looking for Java developers to join the team and assist with the Perlas Commercial Systems upgrade as well as other upcoming Java projects in the future.
- Ensuring Perlas network terminals’ smooth operation
- Upgrading Perlas Commercial Systems backend functionality
- Taking the product to the next level closely working with the client (Perlas Network).
- Good core Java knowledge (3+ years)
- Hibernate/JPA experience
- Solid programming principles
- Write clean code based on good practices
Nice to haves:
- DB2 database experience
- SOAP protocol experience
- Security / access control understanding
- Linux / devOps experience
- Jenkins or other build tools
- The company provides a lot of ownership and freedom to make decisions
- The team is friendly, has a lot of innovative ideas and is focused towards applying good User Experience practices
- Bureaucracy is rather an unheard word in the company
- A chance to participate in building new Java team/department in a fast growing, established company
3000-4130 EUR gross