Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, an international company - a US-based corporation, providing highest quality products and services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The Junior Cost Controller ensures timely, accurate and compliant service delivery while reporting costs and ensuring effective controls are in place.
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting processes and analyzing total cost submission,
- Producing reports, providing visibility and guidance to spend savings, identifying risks and opportunities,
- Contributing to the maintenance and the update of cost controlling process activities and procedures as well as taking part in various improvement projects,
- Providing guidance, support and advice to the other cost control specialists to achieve performance and quality standards.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar area,
- 0-1+ year of experience in finance and cost control related role,
- Some experience in budget control processes in a complex and international business environment would be a big plus,
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- You can expect a modern, innovative working environment located in the centre of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
1487 - 1983 EUR gross