Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Every month Danske Bank mobile bank solution have nearly 33 million of visitors and is constantly growing. Our team in Vilnius is playing a major role in creating fundamentally new solutions for smart phones and web. Now we are primarily working on new mobile bank solution for Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, UK and Luxemburg customers.
For this inspiring journey, we invite a junior DevOps engineer to join our team.
- Operate and maintain the core of the Digital Bank platform
- Design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability
- Work closely with distributed teams
- Not afraid to try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence
- Previous experience in platform engineer, system administrator or application development positions
- General understanding of the Platform Engineer disciplines and knowledge of basic IT principles: Server Support / Database administration / Network / Security
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux
- Excited to work with a team troubleshooting highly available production systems
- Will and ability to learn new languages and frameworks
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with C#, SQL
- Experience with telemetric, CI/CD solutions
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- A company culture that emphasizes a healthy work-life balance
1850 EUR to 2750 EUR gross