Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Services Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Would you like to contribute to preventing money laundering/terrorist financing?
Join Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL), which is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development.
As a Junior Operations Officer, you will be dealing with various real time transaction matches on sanctions lists.
Your critical mindset, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will help to meet the customer’s expectations of a professional, secure and compliant business partner.
You will demonstrate in depth understanding of various financial behavior of businesses and natural persons.
- Identifying possible patterns and schemes of attempts to breach financial sanctions
- Investigating, analyzing and resolution of transaction screening alerts
- Keeping on close communication and collaboration with team members and other Danske Bank colleagues
- Participating in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes and ways of communication with stakeholders
- You have a higher education in Economics, Business administration, Law or similar
- You have critical mindset, logic and detail orientation
- You have customer focus, ability to learn quickly
- You describe yourself as a team-player with quality orientation skills
- Your written and oral communication in English is a key attribute
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture