Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work close to the communication services for business customers and develop, create value and to achieve goals in the field of automation and virtualization? Then the role as a Lead DevOps Engineer can be perfect for you!
Is this your next opportunity?
The team is looking forward to onboard an enthusiastic colleague who has the strive and motivation to strengthen our Managed services and solution enablers team as a Lead DevOps Engineer. The team you will be a part of is consisting of highly skilled engineers working with Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems and applications with a high focus on virtualization and automation in Telia’s private and public clouds, for example TelcoCloud (NFVi) among other platforms. The team is located in Sundsvall, Sweden, but we work with all countries in our footprint. The team’s main responsibility is running service operations with outstanding quality and excellent customer experience. The team is also taking part in development activities and being part of agile DevOps virtual teams, bringing in added value by automation of the relevant areas. Furthermore we, as a company, are on the way of becoming a 100 % CI/CD driven company and this position is the key to move Product Area Communication towards this direction.
In our ever-changing environment, we need you who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex, and care for our co-workers, customers, and our society. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture. We set high goals for our business and ourselves.
You have a passion for customers, product development and quality. You are curious and not afraid of the unknown, as you know that a journey of change is about daring to go where few have been. You can see the big picture, anticipate the problem together with the team/individually and solve the problem effectively. You are result oriented - should be able to plan and achieve goals and continuously seek for ways to establish credibility, trust, and influence others to develop new relationships or strengthen existing ones. To us humbleness, ability to share/teach and learn from others and flexibility are important. In practice this means that your genuine interest to try new tools, languages, and tech together with the team is essential.
We value your curiosity and your eager to learn.
Your personal competencies:
- You can lead, engage and motivate people by your own example
- You are a structured, transparent, and a focused role model
- High skills of DevOps, development, innovation, agile ways of working/SAFe
- Knowledge of development tools and code governance
- Excellent in communication and collaboration
- Fluent in English, both in written and verbal
- Fluent in one Nordic or Baltic language, both in written and verbal
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Good knowledge of Linux operations and Windows operations
- Knowledge of application operations, automation, and troubleshooting
- Networking; TCP/IP, Proxy, DNS, Firewalls and Load-balancers
- CI/CD; AWX, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Github and Robot Framework
- Container tools; Docker, K8, Rancher
- Virtualization; VMware, AWS, Azure, GCP (public/private cloud technologies)
- Code languages; SQL, Bash
- Experience of ITIL
- Ability to impact Solution Engineering and bring your own ideas
- Ability to impact Product Area Communication on the move of becoming 100 % CI/CD driven
- Continuous opportunity for personal growth
- We offer a monthly base salary from 4600 - 6900 Eur monthly gross plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
From 4600 - 6900 EUR gross plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results.