Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
Right now, we are looking for a Lead developer to join our Developers / DevOps team in Telia Group. I am Peter Sirviö and I am leading Payment Services in Telia’s global IT organization where the unit is serving the whole Telia Group with very important deliveries. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team, but we need to grow, and we are looking for YOU.
You need to have experience from development in the Payment area, or in an area close to this and be good at communicating in English, both verbally and in writing.
Is this your next opportunity?
The team has a modern set of services based on microservices and API’s and we are part of the Agile Release Train, where we have the responsibility for payment capabilities. We work according to SAFe and you will be the one making sure the team delivers and the business is happy. Your teammates are placed in Nordic-Baltics and you will collaborate with other global teams too.
We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. And to really enjoy your job here, you need to be forward thinking, customer focused and truly understand that the solutions you are creating, ultimately will connect people in society to what matters most to them.
- Easy to communicate in speech and written language, and enjoy sharing your experiences and knowledge
- You enjoy working in a team and perform well when you work alone
- You have a feeling for quality and analysing and you prefer to work towards a goal
- You are driven to work with our business and can understand their activity to make sure their environment stays stable
- You are structured and good at documenting both technical environments as well as instructions
- Knowledge in the Payment area
- Have solid experience with modern development methodologies, languages, and techniques, like NodeJS, Typescript, (no)SQL, AWS, API's
- Be patient and have a team mentality with good coaching abilities
Need to have:
- Recent hands-on experience developing systems using both internal and external complex services with intermodular communication over API's utilizing services like AWS Lambda, RDS and Secrets manager
- Have experience in making and defending decisions as well as understanding the long-term consequences when making development choices
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge about Telecom/IT/Payments industries and our core activity
- Certified in SAFe
- Certified according to ITIL or any other IT Service Management methodologies
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position, you will receive a base salary from 3463 to 5195 Eur/month (gross). Plus, annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
3463-5195 EUR gross