Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Leinonen Lithuania, part of Leinonen Group, an international accountancy and advisory company, has been providing high quality accounting, advisory, administration, payroll management to a large base of international companies in the Lithuanian market for more than 20 years. Leinonen Group develops services continuously to respond to the demands of customers in a rapidly changing environment. This proactive approach enables Leinonen to provide better and better solutions to customers.
- Implementing internal Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, including but not limited to KYC and risk assessment
- Drafting various legal documents (labor, commercial, corporate, migration and data protection law);
- Analyzing legal documents, drawing up contracts and assisting clients in other legal matters;
- Providing legal advises to clients in writing and orally;
- Research on legal practice and cases.
- University degree in Law
- At least 2 years’ experience in legal environment;
- Experience with AML procedures;
- Ability to provide legal comments in writing and orally;
- Attention to details;
- Good team player;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good knowledge of English and Lithuanian;
- Experience in Data Protection Law and/ or Migration Law would be an advantage.
We offer a competitive remuneration package (consisting from base salary and annual bonus), work with an international client base, relaxed working environment, modern management style, flexible working time, great team and an opportunity to take part in the development of consultancy practice.
1800 – 2600 EUR gross