Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Olybet – is part of Olympic Entertainment Group AS which is the leading provider of gaming services, operating in 6 countries and employing over 3000 people. OlyBet is the online brand of the Group, hosting a wide variety of industry leading casino, poker and sports betting platforms. Olympic belongs to a socially responsible Group that stands for high ethical standards and transparency of business.
- Participate in building and extending large scale and performance orientated platform for online gaming industry;
- Design and write clean, testable, easily maintainable code;
- Knowledge sharing initiatives and demonstration of initiatives towards efficiency, quality, improvement, tech stack, etc.;
- Participate in project technical analysis, architectural decision-making phases;
- High priority will be set for code reviews and giving feedback for your colleagues;
- Follow and contribute to development best-practices.
- C#/.NET (recent versions preferably);
- SQL (any MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, etc);
- Good understanding of microservice-based architecture;
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Good verbal and written English Language skills.
Nice to have:
- Proven track record with participation in large scale/complex product development;
- RabbitMQ, Kafka or other message delivery solutions;
- Experienced in writing asynchronous and concurrent code;
- React (or other front-end libraries).
4132 - 5785 EUR gross