Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Retail chain 'Lidl' is a part of 'Schwarz Gruppe' companies, based in Germany, Nekarsulm which is one of the leading retailers of food products in Germany and Europe. 'Lidl' with 225 thousand employees is currently operating in 30 countries around the world. More than 10 thousand 'Lid' stores and over 150 distribution centers are located in 28 countries. 'Lidl' is the discount store chain which aims to offer the best price-quality ratio to the customers. Dynamism, social responsibility, result orientation and honesty are values that describe 'Lidl' across the world.
"Lidl Lietuva" is looking to hire a Payroll Specialist who will take up the challenge to work in an international environment with an opportunity for professional development, friendly and inspiring team as well as possibility to become us even better.
WE ARE LIDL. TOGETHER WE MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Essential Job Functions:
- Payroll and working time accounting of internal employees
- Accounting of employees' travel expenses
- Providing consultations to employees regarding payroll procedures
- Preparing and presenting monthly reports to managers
- Knowledge of Summary Recording of Working Time
- Working experience of SAP and Vikarina payroll systems
- Working experience in International company
- Associate bachelor's degree in business, economy, finance, accounting or related field and at least 2 years' experience in a payroll area
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian, German language would be considered as a merit
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)