Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Nordic Sugar is one of Europe’s leading sugar producers offering a wide range of products for the food and beverage industry. More than simply producing and delivering sugar, our aim is to provide added value in the form of service, logistics, technical support and assistance in product development.
- Ensure the day by day execution of the production schedule and delivery with responsibility for safety, quality, time and costs of production and maintenance.
- Balance resources to ensure a cost-efficient production
- Safeguarding compliance of operation (work safety, environmental permits, food safety, internal regulations, legal, etc)
- Cooperation between factory functions and group peers and applying group standards
- Ensure that existing facilities in the plant are maintained in a safe working order in order to maintain the environment
- Ensure and support continuous improvement process on shop floor (production, maintenance and projects) and office areas in order to maintain competitiveness and profitability applying LEAN methods.
- Support the development of a coherent manufacturing strategy covering short, medium and long term horizons
- Encompassing all manufacturing resources, e.g. Production, Planning, Engineering etc. to fit with the overall strategic investment company development
- Support the production planning and factory budgeting process and ensure meeting and exceeding the business targets
- Deploying employees corresponding to their qualifications within the relevant structure. Instructing, supporting and developing employees in a target-oriented and motivating manner to fulfill the tasks
- Managing of employees according to targets and delegation, to select, to qualify and further develop employees on the basis of a culture of trust, control effectiveness, in order to develop and compensate potential and promote individual competencies, to achieve the targets of the department
- Leadership’s skills, create good environment to work, loyalty to organisation
- Good communicator, project management skills
- 8-10 years’ experience in manufacturing area (Industry doesn’t matter)
- International environment
- English skills
Nice to have skills
- Technical understanding
From 5800 EUR gross