Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients with specific responsibility for:
- Work within the Credit & Structured Products team to gain functional knowledge of both bank loan assets and portfolio accounting principles to accurately input, review, analyse and record-keep portfolios of syndicated bank loans;
- Liaise with external parties and cooperate with internal account management teams to ensure timely response to credit client inquiries;
- Learn to process all life cycle events for portfolios containing multiple asset types;
- Create, review and distribute reconciliations and customized daily/monthly reporting to clients;
- Update client portfolios with custom post trade attributes, rating information, and other vendor data;
- Oversee data flow and comparison between systems to validate daily portfolio level output is accurate;
- Effectively interact with internal and external parties including Loan Admin, Fund Admin, Technology, Asset Services, Recon, Trade Settlement, Trustees and Agent Banks;
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics.
- Basic understanding of loan operations, loan securitization principals, general financial accounting knowledge, and customer service experience;
- Knowledge and experience in closed end fund administration is an advantage;
- Up to 2 years relevant experience within loan operations;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
1670 -2500 EUR gross