Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey?
Yara’s Procurement is on a transformational journey towards world class performance across all Regions and areas of spend. Through deep understanding of Yara’s business needs and by building strong partnerships with stakeholders and suppliers, Indirect Procurement ensures that Yara is able to achieve great results, by bringing assurance of supply, quality, service and innovation, while significantly contributing to the Company’s bottom line as part of the Yara Improvement Program.
As a Procurement specialist you will work cross-functionally with the Category & Sourcing Managers and internal/external stakeholders in the domain of IT & PS (professional services) Procurement with a spend of over approx. 500m USD per year.
We are looking for ambitious and curious individuals that wish to be part of a diverse workforce and support transforming Yara into a Procurement leader in our industry and beyond.
- Work closely with central Procurement team to ensure seamless execution of S2C (Source to Contract) and P2P (Procure to Pay) processes.
- Be the main point of contact for the business and execute procurement requests.
- Execute P2P process in line with Yara buying rules.
- Create Purchase Orders (PO), communicate relevant information to suppliers, and address invoice issues.
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of relevant data in procurement systems (mainly SAP).
- Continuously aim to reduce manual work where possible and seek out process improvements.
- Higher education degree.
- Work experience related to procurement.
- Experience in indirect procurement of IT would be an advantage.
- Team-player, proactive, adaptable, and enthusiastic.
- Structured, good organizational skills and service minded.
- Professional attitude towards colleagues and suppliers across different cultures and professions
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English.
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
1200-1800 EUR gross