Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. With headquarters in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
As a Supervisor, Customer Technical Support at Dexcom, you lead a team that interacts with patients, parents, caretakers for people affected by diabetes that use Dexcom products. Your team’s assistance gives the entire family a sense of comfort and ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. By tapping into your technical expertise and superior communication skills, you can supervise, coach, monitor and developer technical support teams to ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by appropriately engaging and connecting with them as you provide troubleshooting assistance to determine why the service, equipment or feature is inoperable and/or to troubleshoot their issues so they can use Dexcom products.
- Fluent in English and German
- Proven experience in leading teams and delivering results
- Previous work experience in a high-volume customer contact environment
- Customer focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems
- Able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes
- Focus on your long-term career
- Access to best in class training and development programmes
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
From 2835 EUR gross
The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.