Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Glera Games is a team of young and talented game developers who are living their favorite hobby every day. The company has combined experience creating casual and social games for Mobile, Web, and PC. Its development office is located in Vilnius, however, Glera Games creates products that bring joy to players around the world
We are looking for enthusiastic QA Engineers who are keen on making products as perfect as possible. If you are attentive and thorough, but helpful and friendly at the same time. Also motivated, have good analytical thinking and always try to improve working processes - you are the one we are looking for!
- At least 2y manual QA experience in product Company;
- Knowledge how to create and upgrade documentation;
- Know how to register bugs and write test cases;
- Ability to work solo and in a team;
- Deep analytical thinking;
- Good communication skills.
- Russian - ability to read and understand speech + good English communicating.
- Russian - fluent communicating skills + English basic.
- Work experience in the game dev/ mobile app testing; iOs/And/Amz;
- Used: Asana, Confluence;
- Worked with: jsons, git, console.firebase, dashboard.localytics, appsflyer, helpshift.
- Free lunches and healthy snacks and fruits in the office/ remote work during quarantine;
- Social package + 4 leave days without reason;
- Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
- Professional education compensation;
- Professional literature;
- Good-job bonuses every half year;
- Great team and family atmosphere;
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. We will be happy if you join an amazing journey with Glera Games Family!
2100 - 2630 EUR gross