Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - a US-based company VoiceHIT LLC is expanding their international team and is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team in Kaunas.
VoiceHIT LLC provides an affordable Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform to ambulatory clinics and healthcare providers, called the Better Day™ EHR & Documentation Solution. By creating a first-of-breed smart, 3rd-party application-enabled web-based EHR platform, Better Day™ addresses the complex needs of today's healthcare providers with a mission to dramatically simplify and improve the user experiences. Better Day™ is a web-based software platform that uses predictive modeling and 3rd-party applications & devices to turn data into action and, in doing so, actively facilitate patient-provider collaboration in order to proactively manage health, fitness & chronic disease.
- Develop testing methods and use tools that cover the whole life cycle of a product;
- Assess and modify requirements for the purpose of creating test cases;
- Quantify test results and provide insightful solutions as appropriate to the internal team;
- Responsible to provide technical investigation updates/progress to project team;
- Work within an Agile development process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with team members and management;
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically;
- Detail oriented, highly accurate, and strong organizational and customer service skills;
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and testing techniques;
- Proven understanding of quality principles and practices, and structured testing methodology;
- 1+ years experience in a software testing role;
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills;
- Acute attention to detail, with an ability to detect subtle errors and ambiguities;
- Good in English.
Preferable Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of test automation techniques and tools (Cy, Selenium);
- Knowledge of API testing (Postman).
- An opportunity to join an international team of experts and work on a complex system;
- A chance to further improve your skills as well as share your experience with the rest of team.
From 1462 EUR gross, depending on your skills and experience