Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
Become part of a highly skilled team
Group Real Estate (GRE) mission is to be a partner towards all units within the SEB Group by delivering sustainable, attractive, flexible and effective workplace solutions for employees and customers. Our vision reads: “Through understanding our customers and the future we deliver World Class workplace solutions”.
While being a Real Estate Site Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of GRE Business plan in close cooperation with Global functions business areas and Baltics
- Stakeholder Management – trustful partnership with business and support units. Initiate strategic meetings, fact based/user surveys, understand and analyze changed demands etc.
- Budgeting GRE related expenditures, aligning with business and ensuring regular control. Ensuring regular alignment and update with business and finance controllers
- Ensuring GRE services related procurement tactics and efficient set up
- Design – help to ensure attractiveness as employer, follow the brand experience, productivity and sustainability of SEB approach
- Control and being responsible for functional facility management scope coordination
- Supervisory of lease agreements by ensuring high quality service delivery from landlords
- Active participation in GRE projects
- Have a proven record of successful deliveries in an international corporate environment
- Have a proven leadership, property and /or project management experience
- Have relevant experience and education in the areas of real estate
- Have a deep understanding of real estate office activities in the Baltic
- Have knowledge of workplace innovations and organization's work patterns
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive learning possibilities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more
3200 - 4800 EUR gross