Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. More about us: here.
Our client, a well-known multinational retail company, is looking for a result oriented, technical but communicative and initiative, aspiring team member that complements the growing HR department. If you want a responsible and dynamic work in an international company where you can capitalize on your potential and have real career development and career opportunities, this position is for you!
Our client is looking for SAP HR professional with ability to drive and implement SAP projects within HR area while working with all core modules – Payroll, OM, PA, TIME, PD, etc. This position is responsible for supporting and advancing the company’s usage of SAP HR technology solutions.
- Customize and Develop SAP system in a project team, supported by experts;
- Design and implement SAP solutions (including testing and UAT support);
- Participate in project delivery of SAP HCM solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements;
- Work effectively with HR experts. The HR consultant is expected to help with development aspects relating to Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits logics implementations;
- Develop standard reports for ongoing HR needs, including compiling and analyzing data;
- Consistently review quantitative and qualitative data with the objective of identifying trends and propose solutions.
- University degree in Economics, Psychology, HR, IT or closely related field required;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience and proficient knowledge of SAP HR;
- Experience of project management;
- Willingness to learn, initiative;
- Performance-orientated working;
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Very good English or German language skills;
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Responsible and dynamic work in an international company;
- Professional development and career opportunities;
- Attractive salary and benefit package.