Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Dana incorporated is a world leader in highly engineered solutions for improving the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of powered vehicles and machinery. Dana supports the passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway markets, as well as industrial and stationary equipment applications. Founded in 1904, Dana employs approximately 36,000 people in 33 countries on six continents who are committed to delivering long-term value to customers. Based in Maumee, Ohio, USA, the company reported sales of $8.1 billion in 2018.
The Analyst for Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursements ensures timely, accurate and compliant service delivery for all transactions in accordance with performance and quality standards defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Review incoming AP invoices and perform GL Coding
- Perform AP invoice matching / processing; coordinate approvals until the release of payment
- Transfer knowledge from some other country to Lithuania
- Respond to AP inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Complete AP accounting accruals
- Perform other AP closing activities
- Obtain payment approvals
- Enter payments in system
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursements transaction processing
- Process occurring T&E claims
- Perform audit checks
- Provide T&E user support
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting
- Business proficient English and Italian
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people
- Ability to travel for a longer period