Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client – SearchNode – is a fast-growing technology startup working to become the next SaaS unicorn. We are building a SaaS search platform for big eCommerce companies to help shoppers easily find relevant products. The platform is used by big eCommerce brands in Europe like MediaMarkt, KESKO Senukai, Decathlon, Castorama, Pigu Group, and others.
- Join core product team responsible for building and maintaining SearchNode search and analytics engine.
- Work on the performance and scalability of a search engine that is handling tens of millions of search queries every day and make it handle much more.
- Design technical architecture of new services.
- Build new features and products.
- Work with Python, TypeScript, Scala, Solr, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, and other technologies.
- Improve our development processes.
- Have strong knowledge of at least one of these languages: Python, TypeScript, or Scala.
- Have experience in designing high traffic, scalable systems.
- Be willing to work in a small team with high autonomy and responsibility.
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Want to learn new tools and technologies.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Machine learning, natural language processing.
- Elasticsearch, Solr, or Lucene.
- Functional programming.
- CI/CD workflows.
- Work with a very talented and ambitious team.
- State-of-the-art product with great demand.
- Openness to new tools and technologies.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities (when company grows fast, you will have a chance to hold the top management positions).
4000 - 7000 EUR gross